top of page

Need an extension to lodge your 2017 Tax Return?

There is less than a few weeks to lodge your tax return if you are planning on DIY.

Do you need help to lodge your tax return and need an extension to lodge your 2017 Tax Return?

You do! Great, we want to help.

We are able to lodge your 2017 tax return after 31 October 2017, but only if you are placed on our agent listing before then.

Please contact our office ASAP, to enable our office can put you on our agent listing, which automatically gives you an extension to lodge your current and future Tax Returns.

You have until 31st October 2017 to get on our Agent Listing!

If you need help collating your tax information, please click here for our checklists.

Please do not put off lodging because you think you’ll owe money. If we prepare your 2017 tax return, the due date to pay your liability will also be extended until 2018.

Please also remember, the ATO have ways to help you if you think you may have difficulties paying your tax debt, but if you want to ATO to look favourably on your account, get on our tax agent listing before 31 October 2017 and lodge your tax return on time.

If you think you will need assistance to pay your tax debt, it’s important that you contact the ATO early and they’ll work with you to tailor a payment plan to your circumstances. Depending on your situation, you might even be able to set up a payment plan online.

If you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to call or email our office.

Please feel free to share this with your friends and colleagues.

Subscribe to our Blog

Join our mailing list

Never miss an update

Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Blogger Social Icon
  • ABF Logo
bottom of page